Click Image for Gallery
This suit is of Net & Bhagalpuri Silk Flower Print. It is free size (xxl) for upto a chest size of 42" and can be altered to suit ones measurements. Only the style portion is stitched , rest unstitched. Churidaar fabric is santoon and is unstitched. Duppatta is finished and is of Tusaar. We showcase niche products for women ranging from youth centric ethnic dresses to high fashion sarees and dress materials for women. Material - Net Net has been one of the most sensual fabrics available in the fashion industry. It is used widely to create Indian ethnic attires as well. Net fabric is usually used to create sections of the garment. Or is layered over a sturdier fabric in order to cover the garment in its entirety. It owes its popularity to the mystical aura that it generates when worn. Work - Embroidery While embroidery has long been a popular crafting skill, used to create beautiful clothing, home-ware, and jewelry, it has recently become a major fashion trend that has been seen on runways everywhere. In fact, Embroidery has been featured on high-fashion runways off and on throughout the years. This type of garments are made keeping festive and grand occasions in mind Washcare Dry clean only. Do not Machine wash. No Hand Wash. No Ironing on Print.
- Dress Material : Net(Blue) |Inner : Bhagalpuri Silk(Multi_Colored),| Dupatta : Tussar Silk,Dress Flair - 2 Mtr(Semistitched),All Over Size: Free Size Package Contents: 1 Dress(Semi Stitched), 1 Dupatta
- Dress Material Fabrics Net & Bhagalpuri Silk Unstitched Dress Material With Tussar Silk Dupatta- Traditional Wear ,Alterable Upto Size 42" Dress Uses For Navratri And All Festivel
- Work- Flower Printed & Embroidred | Style : Anarkali, Type- Unstitched, Beautiful Dresses For Girls
- Detailed Wash Care Instructions : Wash Separately In Cold Water
- Do Not Bleach, Dry In Shade, Medium To Hot Iron